Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fun In The Workshop

DeBary, FL

48 deg. light rain, N. wind @ 9 mph
Forecasts = Cloudy with occasional light rain throughout the day. High 51F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 60%.

OK, Jim finally took some photos of his new tools.

This first one is of the new Ryobi 7 1/4" circular saw that he bought awhile back.

This scroll saw is from one of the boxes he brought home last night from Harbor Freight. 

And this 18" wood lathe was in the other box. 

At one point, Jim left the kitchen door open, so I decided I'd go out to the workshop and see what these new power tools were all about. 

This saw really zings!!! Zoom!! zoom!!! zoom!!!

I'll bet I could really go spinning around on this thing!!! ;-) 

This scroll saw jiggles when it runs. :-) 

Oh Oh!!!! Help!!!! Help!!!! :-O

I had a lot of fun out in the workshop even though I did get tangled in one of the power cords. Of course, Jim made sure none of the tools were plugged in while I was climbing around on them. I don't think he'll let me be out there when he's actually using them.

Did you know that on this date in 1995 - The San Francisco 49ers became the first team in National Football League (NFL) history to win five Super Bowl titles? The 49ers defeated the San Diego Chargers 49-26.

Woof!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad no dogs were harmed in the making of this blog :-) George is drooling over these tools, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete