Sunday, January 19, 2014

Laundry and Company Coming?

DeBary, FL.

38 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast = Sunshine to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 67F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph.

Yep!!! Just like I thought, Linda and Jim did laundry yesterday. They did 3 loads and there's still another one to do!! (I told you that the hamper was bulging at the seams)!  ;-)

So, today, they'll probably do that last load and then spend the afternoon visiting with our company.

Oh!!! Didn't I tell you?  - - - - - - - Louise called yesterday afternoon and asked if it would be OK for her and Roland to come visit today! Of course, Linda and Jim said that they'd really like to see them, so the plan is for them to come sometime early this afternoon and spend the afternoon and possibly the early evening.

Roland and Louise have been such good friends over the years and it's always great to see them and catch up on what's been happening.

I really don't have much else to write about. It's been pretty slow around here, so I guess I'll end this post. Hope all of you are well and staying warm during this latest cold snap that most of the U.S. is experiencing.

A Point to Ponder : Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.

Woof!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting more company! I think Linda likes that :-)

    ReplyDelete