64 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast = Mainly sunny to start, then a few afternoon clouds. High 87F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Linda didn't have any radiation treatments this week because during the next 2 weeks, they'll be doing a different kind of radiation and the doctor wanted to wait a week in between. So, , , , , this next Tuesday, she'll be going in at 7:30 AM for a treatment, that with prep time, that will take approximately 3 hours!!!! :-( There will be a total of 3 of these treatments administered over the next 2 weeks and then she will go back to having Chemo treatments.
Linda went to see the Chemo doctor, (Dr. Saferali) yesterday afternoon, and she indicated that there would again be 3 treatments at 21 day intervals. Linda has an appointment to see Dr. Saferali in 3 weeks, (the 24th of March). and the treatments should begin the following week.
Now, if you plan it out on a calendar, her last treatment should be on or about the 12th of June. Then there will be 2 or 3 weeks after that when she'll have to go in for blood test to make sure her blood count is OK. Then, we're guessing that there will be another month for follow-up visits.
IF, (and this is a big IF), everything goes smoothly, we may be able to start heading North somewhere between the middle to the end of July!!!! Jim and Linda both realize that many thing could change this, but we're all hoping that we'll be able to go, near that time frame.
Speaking of travel!!! The service adviser from LaMesa called the other day and they expect to have the trailer ready for pick-up towards the end of next week. They had to order some parts, thus causing the delay.
A Point to Ponder : I've learned that just one person saying to me, "You've made my day!" makes my day.