Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Great Dinner and Moving Things Into The Trailer

DeBary, FL.

57 deg. clear, NW wind @ 5 mph
Forecast = Sun and clouds mixed. High 83F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Jim and Linda had a great time and a great meal at Marv and Inez's house Easter Sunday. Anna drove down from Jacksonville, Ashley and her friend Chris were there and so was Lindsey, 2 of his brothers and their families.

Jim and Linda got there around 11:30, had a great ham dinner and enjoyed talking to everyone after the meal, but by about 3:00 or so, Linda started getting quite tired, so they headed back here to the house. Again, Jim and Linda want to thank Marv and Inez for including them in their family's dinner. :-)

Yesterday, Jim and Linda started moving things over to the Travel Trailer. They took a whole cooler of food to put into the refrigerator and some caned goods and cooking utensils. Jim also took his grill over there along with some charcoal.

They took me along, so I was finally able to see the new trailer. Here I am, in the truck, waiting for them to take me inside.

Once inside, I tried to get a good vantage point where I could see everything so I hopped up on the dinette table. I know that some of these photos didn't turn out very well, but I'm sure Jim will be taking more in the near future.

Then I jumped over to the counter, by the sink.

And then into the bedroom to have a look.

After taking the photos of me, Jim took this photo of Linda sitting in her recliner relaxing. (This is the same recliner that they bought to put in Bobbie T.)


Today, the plan is to take some clothes and personal items over there along with some more food and then, if they get that all done, spend at least a week over there.

Kind of a mini vacation!!!!  ;-)

Did you know that on this date in 1889 - At noon, the Oklahoma land rush officially started as thousands of Americans raced for new, unclaimed land?

Woof!!!

1 comment: