Sunday, February 22, 2015

We Survived The Freezing Temperatures and Bad Dog

DeBary, FL.

53 deg. overcast, no wind.
Forecast = Sunny to partly cloudy. High 82F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

We' survived the freezing weather we had down here in FL the other day. As far as I know, there were no freeze-ups here at the house or over at the CG where Nora is parked. Jim and Linda went over to check on Nora the next day and he said that everything seemed fine.

Today, the weather guessers are forecasting that we're going to have temperatures up in the 80's!!! I suppose soon I'll be whining about the temperature being too high. :-)


Nick Russell who publishes Nick's Blog that I follow almost every day and is the publisher of the Gypsy Journal Newspaper, has a blog called "Bad Nick", and that's where I got the idea of, from time to time,  naming some of my posts, "Bad Dog"!!!

I hope Mr. Russell doesn't mind that I stole his idea, but I just couldn't resist using it to vent some of my feelings about different subjects.

These posts are not meant to stir anything up but to just give my opinion on things that bug me. Your opinion may be different than mine and I respect that. I will not get into a discussion or argument about any of these things because I don't think that any of them, in the  whole scheme of things, are worth jeopardizing my friendship or relations with anyone.

Bad Dog!!!

Well, here we go.  There’s something that has been bothering me lately and I think it’s time I got it off of my chest!!!

I want to talk about the latest thing that’s happening at the Daytona Speedway concerning Kurt Bush.
 
Now, I want to start by saying that I really don’t like Bush much, because I don’t like his style of driving. But, I don’t think that what NASCAR is doing to him is right!!!

Kurt has not been proven guilty of anything!!! Yet, NASCAR has chosen to be judge and jury and suspend him indefinitely!!!  Now, I don’t know if he’s guilty or not, but I do think that until he’s proven guilty, he shouldn't be suspended.  Now, once there’s a trial with a jury, then as far as I’m concerned, let the cards fall where they may with him or anyone else.  If he is found guilty, then suspend him!!

What ever happened to “Innocent until proven guilty”?

In fact, in my opinion, I think that lately, this has been happening much too often. Its happened in the NFL, and it seems to be running throughout many of the different sports. It's also been happening with teachers and police officers, just to name a few professions. 

All is takes is for 1 person to accuse someone of doing something,wrong. Then the media jumps on it, and in most cases the first thing that happens is that person is suspended or even fired!! 

Just My Opinion!!!!

A Point to Ponder; You should not confuse your career with your life.

Woof!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment