85 deg. clear, no wind.
Forecast = High around 85F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20%. Wednesday Night, partly cloudy skies. Low 66F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph.
Still don't have a lot of answers about Jim 's health problem, but I thought I'd better bring you up-to-date on what we do know and what's been happening.
Jim had another appointment with his primary care doctor, (Dr. Mathura), Monday. He went over the results of the blood tests, x-rays and the CT scans previously taken.
Nothing really surprising there. Jim had suspected that he had the beginnings of Emphysema, (which he has), and the "mass" that was detected. was as the doctor had told Jim and Linda on the phone. The doctor gave Jim a sample inhaler to see if that would help him with his coughing and shortness of breath, and so far, it has seemed to help.
Jim and Linda have decided to use the same Oncologist that Linda used for her cancer treatment, (Dr. Saferali), since they both really like her and trust her treatment procedures. The Pulmonary doctor's appointment won't be until January 5th though, so we'll have to see what happens there.
Also on Monday, (in the afternoon), Linda had an appointment with her surgeon's PA over in Daytona. Again everything went well and the PA doesn't expect any unusual reports from the test that she preformed. :-)
So, , , , that brings us up-to-date. Maybe after meeting with Dr. Saferali on Friday, I'll have some more news, but who knows. Right now it seems like it's just a "hurry up and wait game"!!!! :-(
OH, just one more thing. both Linda and Jim have really been enjoying driving Lila around town instead of Big RED. Big RED is good at towing, but not so good and negotiating parking lots that are now designed for small cars. Also, Lila seems to be getting great gas mileage, so that helps on the financial end. :-)
A Point to Ponder: “If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.”
E. Joseph Cossman